No One Online On This Server?
Hey. So, does anyone use this server to go race/hack anymore? Whenever I go online, I can't find anyone but myself. (running 2 instances of Dolphin)
Rarely anyone is on. Sometimes you will see 2 or 3 online which is most likely me doing tests on new codes. Regardless,you should be running the 'Remove Nin VR Matchmaking Algorithm' Code. Because if by small chance there is a WW, you don't want your VR to cockblock you from finding one that has a host that has a way diff VR rating than you.

You can also patch your ISO with wstrt tools (the --all-ranks option for staticr.rel). View szs.wiimm.de for more info. That way, you won't need to run that code.
(10-19-2018, 07:54 PM)zak Wrote: Rarely anyone is on. Sometimes you will see 2 or 3 online which is most likely me doing tests on new codes. Regardless,you should be running the 'Remove Nin VR Matchmaking Algorithm' Code. Because if by small chance there is a WW, you don't want your VR to cockblock you from finding one that has a host that has a way diff VR rating than you.

You can also patch your ISO with wstrt tools (the --all-ranks option for staticr.rel). View szs.wiimm.de for more info. That way, you won't need to run that code.

Ahh. I see. Should I just move to WHackR instead? I know people go on there, but I wanted to see if people access this server anyways for hacking, etc.
(10-19-2018, 11:57 PM)420 Matt Wrote:
(10-19-2018, 07:54 PM)zak Wrote: Rarely anyone is on. Sometimes you will see 2 or 3 online which is most likely me doing tests on new codes. Regardless,you should be running the 'Remove Nin VR Matchmaking Algorithm' Code. Because if by small chance there is a WW, you don't want your VR to cockblock you from finding one that has a host that has a way diff VR rating than you.

Ahh. I see. Should I just move to WHackR instead? I know people go on there, but I wanted to see if people access this server anyways for hacking, etc.

Yes you should. And any of the 'hackers' who come on mkwii.org WWs are the sorry nooby-ass 'FTL' hackers who don't even know what a Register is.
(10-20-2018, 08:39 PM)zak Wrote:
(10-19-2018, 11:57 PM)420 Matt Wrote:

Yes you should. And any of the 'hackers' who come on mkwii.org WWs are the sorry nooby-ass 'FTL' hackers who don't even know what a Register is.
Lmao what a description of them. I used the Wiimmfi Dolphin Unbanner yesterday so I have about 6 days left for the activation to expire. My real wii has full access to Wiimmfi/WHackR. I just don't go on it as much as Dolphin for conveniency. Until it ends I will just use my ISO for this server.