Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 person WW, what?!??
Wink 
I randomly checked the stats page and saw 3 online, so Aruba and I hopped in (he was on physical Wii, i was Dolphin). 5 person WW.

GGs to everyone. Sorry for my lag, recent update on Dolphin is being iffy causing fps drops at start of race...

Is it me or I find nobody on the server ?
Server is simply just very inactive. It's why I uploaded that vid. A 5 person WW is unheard of. Go to this link to view if others are online - http://mkwii.org:9001

Edit: In fact, since I own so many Wiis.. I may start running a bot WW so at least ppl can join a WW and race (ye i know its corny lol)
Yea that's me. My friends and I wanted to play MKW online but wiimmfi has a verification. I found this website so we used this
(06-04-2018, 10:41 PM)zak Wrote: I randomly checked the stats page and saw 3 online, so Aruba and I hopped in (he was on physical Wii, i was Dolphin). 5 person WW.

GGs to everyone. Sorry for my lag, recent update on Dolphin is being iffy causing fps drops at start of race...

Yo me and abuncha friends have been playing on this server alot (sort of a like a private server for us to play on) if you wanna talk to us its discord.gg/QhKyByZ
7 person WW now lol. (technically 6 because 2 bots were me)